Hi Galactic Survivalists,
We just released a patch that incorporates some of your feedback and fixes several issues from Alpha 5.5. For example, we fixed the problem that Structural Integrity (SI) was not working anymore or the problem with cockpits that changed their colors when entering with multitool.
IMPORTANT: All bases that were built during the 24h time period between Alpha 5.5.0 and Alpha 5.5.1 unfortunately did not save their SI value and can now easily collapse. We are sorry for the inconveniences. All bases built after Alpha 5.5.1 are not affected.
Changelog: Alpha 5.5.1 (Build 883)
– Tweaked Alien blocks:
* if used on a player structure, the corresponding Blueprint will not be spawn-able anymore (red color in Blueprint library)
* alien blocks now only placeable on BA, CV
– Improved grass shader: it now adapts better to the color of the terrain
– Added names of new Drone Bases to localization
– Fixed: Problem that Structural Integrity SI was not working anymore
– Fixed: Problem that weapons and tools were using SI shader
– Fixed: Problem that cockpits changed color when entering with multitool
Edit: March 1, 2017 (9:50PM)
Changelog: Alpha 5.5.1 (Build 884)
– Possible fix for problem that explosions sometimes turn blocks into other strange blocks